In 2013, photographers Laura Ivanova and Kelley Conley Reiter began sharing and managing a studio together in NE Mpls, and by 2016, they were ready to create a new natural light studio that was the ultimate in beautiful lighting with a timeless, romantic feel. The space lends itself to nearly any type of session, and offers a smooth transition from a variety of backdrops. In addition to the gorgeous features, the space is warm, welcoming and truly feels like home.
The studio is located in a newly renovated building on the corner of Hennepin and Stinson in Northeast Minneapolis. Conveniently located just 6 blocks from interstate 35W with free parking in three large lots. The building has tons of brand new features like a sleek, hip entry way, common areas, and restrooms, but also maintains old charm with brick walls, high wood-plank ceilings, and newly-refinished hardwood floors. The studio is on the first floor with easiest access from the back (north) parking lot.
• 1200+ square feet – large shooting area, seating area, dressing room, and storage
• 2 HUGE (10’x12′) south facing windows let in ample natural light all day
• White, light diffusing window coverings
• Crisp white walls, white painted brick, and white ceilings
• Freshly refinished wood floors
• Approximately 13′ ceilings
• Clean lined, neutral furniture
• Existing art work is lightweight and easily removed, if desired
• Large dressing room with rolling clothing rack
• Full length mirror (moveable)
• Miniature fridge and microwave
• Portable 4' folding plastic work table that can be easily moved by one person and used for hair and makeup or any other needs
• Ample parking lot space for you and your guests
• Clean, professional building and beautiful restrooms- a place you can bring even the most discerning client
Things to note: There is no wifi or speaker system. Use of newborn photography props (beanbags, fabrics, blankets, etc.) is NOT allowed.